Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Night before My Birthday

One Saturday night I went to bed really early because the next day was my birthday. But that night I couldn’t get to sleep so I decided to go downstairs and have a hot ‘Milo’.

Just when I was about to get out of bed I heard something banging on the window. I slowly walked to the window and opened the curtains. I looked outside and there staring at me was a hairy monster with wings. He was huge.

I opened the window. The monster put his nose down. I think he wanted me to climb on him. So carefully I climbed up. He made this grunting noise and flew away. My heart was pounding really fast. I closed my eyes.

Finally we stopped. I opened my eyes and looked around. There were all these monsters the same as the monster I was on. I jumped off the monster I was on and walked around. Suddenly all the monsters started to gather around me. Then they started singing. Their voices were horrible. I blocked my ears and closed my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment